Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Renew and Recharge Yourself this Spring

As you think about your health and lifestyle, do you feel like you're on target with the goals you set out at the beginning of the year?

No worries about your response -- Spring is the perfect time to refocus and renew your energy!

On my end, I've done a one-day "liquid fast" to begin clearing out toxins; I also completed a 3.5-day retreat at the beginning of April to get my juices flowing so that I can be fully present with my clients, colleagues, and family/friends.

If you're looking for some guidance to refuel your energy, I'm excited to let you know about a special offer to participate in a 21-Day Recharge and Renewal Program -- a 4-part telecourse beginning April 25th -- hosted by my friend and colleague, Frances Cheung.

Frances is a board certified Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coach and graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York. She and are working together this year to offer new programs to help re-connect you with your health goals, empower you to commit to a healthy lifestyle, and re-ignite your inner brilliance. As a first step, I'm offering a FREE copy of my Focus on Your Vision eBook as a bonus to all who sign up for her 21-Day Recharge and Renewal Program.

Frances, like me, is someone who believes in "walking the talk." She developed her program because she once struggled with being overweight/underweight, feeling burnt out because of erratic sleeping patterns and headaches. She will personally guide you through a 21-day journey to re-engage your body, mind and spirit.

What would you get? Four weekly group coaching calls [Mondays: April 25, May 2, May 9, May 16] led by Frances to help you start your cleanse/whole-foods eating, set yourself up for success, and transition out so that you don't shock your system! Plus, Frances will give you access to "Done-for-You" recipes, shopping lists, meal plans, take-out "cheat sheets," and other food guidelines to help you maintain your healthy momentum going forward.

I'm going to stop here and let Frances tell you more about the benefits of participating -- except to say that if you register by April 20, you'll get to take advantage of the early-bird pricing (save $50). If you're open to a new, gentle approach to whole-foods eating, healthy dieting, and curbing cravings, visit the website to learn more about the 21-Day Recharge and Renew Program. And, if you sign up, let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like your presentation with information.

Wellness Coach
-----------------------------------
Personal Coach