Monday, November 08, 2010

What's Your 2011 Success Plan?

Does it seem a bit early to be talking about 2011 goals? Not really, if you think about it. Once the holidays are underway, you'll be thinking about LOTS of different things. So, why not take some me-time now to begin planning your 2011 Success Plan.

Of course, everyone has their own definition of success -- at work and at home. Our team measures its success by the degree to which we help YOU meet (and exceed) your professional and personal goals. You know we believe in offering POSITIVE, PRACTICAL, and STRATEGIC solutions to help you succeed in today's New Normal.

Let's make a deal -- if you tell me more about your 2011 goals, I'll let you know how I can help. I've created a brief survey to get a better sense of your priorities.

Can you put aside 10 minutes this week to answer 10 questions that will jumpstart your 2011 Success Plan? At the end of the survey, you'll find out how you can arrange an introductory call with me to review your plan and see if it's a right "fit" for us to work together on achieving your goals.

I believe it is possible to create a career and life plan that aligns with your interests, talents and values. It just may not be as linear as you'd originally imagined. I think we're all beginning to learn and accept that lesson as we continue to navigate today's New Normal. What do you think? As always, comment here or tweet me your thoughts, challenges and success stories on Twitter.

No comments: