Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How Do You Use the 'Net to Network?

I'm doing this post in response to my pal Diane Danielson with Downtown Women's Club. She and the DWC gals are conducting an online survey to find out how you're using the 'Net and technology to enhance your network.

Since 2008 is truly my year of technology & Web 2.0, I thought I'd give her a hand by encouraging you to participate in the survey. You don't have to be a DWC member (although it's pretty cool if you do decide to join) to complete it. AND, you can earn a discounted DWC+ membership (or renewal) after you're done.

Given the potential career impact of recent Wall Street events, being able to access and leverage one's network efficiently will be critical. After you complete the survey, feel free to share your online networking tools and tips. I was delighted to learn that I've added some NEW online tools to my toolbox since the last DWC Networking Survey (2006), like Twitter. What about you?

How do you use technology/Web 2.0 to your competent advantage TM?

No comments: