Sunday, January 27, 2008

You Deserve the Good Life - Join me in St. Maarten!

I'm very excited to announce a collaborative event with the JI Group coming up on April 23-28, 2008 in St. Maarten. The Good Life Festival & Retreat is designed for hard working professionals to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
As part of the Enrichment Series, I'll be leading visualization and meditation sessions based on my stress management model. I'll also offer exclusive, individual coaching on a limited basis (email or leave me a message on the message line if you're interested).
After you re-focus your mental energy, you can relax in the Good Life Spa, offering a wide range of beauty and body treatments. Or, take a dip in one of the freshwater swimming pools.
Sonesta Maho Beach is nestled on a 10-acre resort paradise overlooking Maho Bay and the Caribbean Sea on the south coast of St. Maarten, in the Netherlands Antilles.
It would be fantastic to have you join us at this uplifing, rejuvenating event. This "pearl" is a wonderful blessing for me because it supports the concept of attracting positive energy by sharing my vision for my practice with others. Might attending this event be a "pearl" for you in 2008?
If you want to learn more about JI Group (a network of talented professionals) and previous GLF events, check out their blog (they're sponsoring a contest to win a FREE event package). As always, if you have questions about my programs or coaching, leave a comment here or message on our message line. Take care and be well! :)

No comments: