Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Upcoming Events on Google Calendar

I've been wondering whether or not there was an online calendar that I could easily incorporate into my blog to keep you informed of upcoming presentations, seminars and events. So, I decided today to do a Google search and there it was -- Google Calendar!

It was really easy to create and embed on the blog -- scroll down and look on the right side toolbar for UPCOMING EVENTS and the Google icon.

I've included tomorrow's Stress Awareness seminar I'll be conducting at Teachers College in conjunction with their Graduate Student Well-Being Week. Tomorrow is National Depression Screening Day. It's great that TC is being proactive about offering strategies to help students ease their stress and anxiety.

There's also registration information for our Take Back Your Time SPA ESCAPE on Wednesday, October 24, 6:30-10:00 PM at Body by Brooklyn.

No comments: