Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Coach Colette Says Relax on August 15

Did you know that August 15 is National Relaxation Day? What will YOU do to calm and quiet your mind? 

To ease your anxiety and release your tension, why not join me for a (free) Guided Meditation session?! I'll be guiding you based on meditation principles I learned from my training in Coping with Work & Family Stress

With all of the emails, IM's, FB posts, texts, tweets, voice-mails -- don't you deserve some ME-time to relax, unwind, and re-group? 

You probably don't need much convincing of the benefits of relaxing and reducing your stress. Just in case, though, here are three health-related reasons:
  1. Your stress is aging you faster -- by damaging critical DNA in your cells
  2. Your stress increases your risk of a heart attack -- by nearly 70% for women
  3. Meditation can ease your stress -- by changing your brain to delay aging and improve health
This Guided Meditation session is my gift to you. Will you accept and sign up today? 

Know that I'm rooting for you and support your intention to relax so that you can achieve your biggest dreams and create the fulfilled, joyful, and purposeful life you want to live! 

I look forward to "seeing" you next Wednesday, August 15 ... meet me in the gap.

No comments: