Tuesday, March 11, 2008

InStep Consulting is on Facebook!

Hey there! I thought I'd let you all know that I've jumped head-first into the Web 2.0, social networking sphere and launched the InStep Consulting Facebook page. It will be another way for us to connect and share stories about our personal and professional accomplishments.

It's a new world for me. But, yesterday I did a walkthrough of the page with my newest associate, Natasha, who will be helping me get things set up. I've already become a "fan" of my partner groups -- Downtown Women's Club and the JI Group and will be looking out for my other partner organizations. We'll also be posting some photos from our seminars and programs.

As with any other interactive, social networking site, the InStep Consulting Facebook page will be what you make of it! So, stop by to start a conversation on the discussion board about a career development or work-life balance issue you're facing; or post your photo and become a "fan" if you're so inclined! There's also a "share this on Facebook" link on this blog; so, you can post articles you read here for more discussion amongst your friends and colleagues.

It may be a bit of a challenge to manage all of my online sites; but, I'm hoping that the feeds from this blog will soon appear on Facebook. So, I can write to you while I'm on the road on my NEW project with the Public Library Association (more to come ...) See you on Facebook!

No comments: