Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Coaching Manifesto -- Working Draft


Over the years of writing this blog, I've often shared what inspires and motivates me to do what I do: why your health and wellness matters to me; why I personalize my coaching as much as I can; and why my own eco-transformation journey matters.

I recently joined a year-long coaching program for holistic entrepreneurs. Through this program, I've begun working on my Manifesto to capture my business intentions on a broader scale. This is a first draft that I suspect I will edit over time. And, that I'll find a way to make it more visual.

Ready? Here goes!

Coach Colette -- My Manifesto

What I know for sure is I am passionate about people.

I am a dynamic, helpful, relevant, and gifted coach / speaker.

I've never been happier than when I see the smiles on my clients' faces and the light bulbs go on in their A-HA moments.

I dream of traveling the world helping people to thrive.

I was born to succeed, speak and train; and to help others grow.

I shine when I have a team of people who support and believe in me.

I feel most alive when I'm on stage speaking.

If I had a super power, it would be reading minds and seeing into people's hearts.

I work best when I have a team working with me and I have time to think and reflect.

I love traveling, speaking, and training.

I believe in possibility.

I can help you get clear on your goals and big dreams and de-stress about sharing them with others.

What I want most in the world is to leave a legacy of healing and sustainability.

No comments: