Monday, June 30, 2014

How to Eat Healthy -- At Home or On the Road

Do you fall into the “eat what I can, whenever I can” category? Does your digestion suffer because of stress or poor eating habits? 

If you answered "yes" to either one of those questions, you are not alone. Now that summer is upon us -- which brings BBQ's and other outdoor adventures -- it can be a good idea to consider your eating habits. Are you taking advantage of the fresh fruits and vegetables that now are in season?

It IS possible to make healthier eating choices, even with your busy lifestyle. It just takes a little advance thinking (about WHY it's important to you) and planning (adding simple steps into your normal routine).


These are some of the ideas that I recently shared during my appearance on Menu for Great Health – At Home or On the Road, a radio show hosted by Chef Tom Castrigno, author of the forthcoming book The Confidence Diet.

Tune in to hear me share self help tools to balance your diet and increase your motivation to achieve your personal health vision. Plus, hear more about how I manage to include healthy foods into my entrepreneurial lifestyle. As always, let me know what you think -- in the comments here or tweet me your thoughts on Twitter!

No comments: