Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Find Your Inner Sanctuary: NEW Guided Meditation

Do you long for a sense of inner peace and stability? You can begin to transform your mental state using my NEW 10-minute guided meditation, so you can improve your relationships, achieve your goals, and be your BEST self!

Want to know WHY I've decided to create this transformational audio series? Then, read on ...

In 2006, when I received my certification in the Coping with Work & Family Stress program, I was given a CD with a series of guided meditations as part of our trainers' toolkit. I found listening to them to be helpful in maintaining my own meditation practice. Back then, I'd never have considered professionally recording the meditations in my own voice and style. Yet, when I would teach stress management seminars for clients or give public talks, instead of playing the pre-recorded CD, I would lead the meditations myself -- revising the content to match the audience and program focus. Often, people would approach me at the end of the sessions and remark that they found my renditions to be relaxing and peaceful.

In response to that feedback, I've decided to embark on a journey to record a transformational audio series of guided meditations. Loosely based on the meditations I received, they will include my own inspiration and insight. I'm also seeking out inspirational music partners to create flowing tracks that help to create a sense of calm and delight.

I'm excited to announce the release of the FIRST guided meditation in the series called Inner Sanctuary Meditation.

I hope you will take the time to listen (sample is available on the website) and then download this 10-minute meditation. If you do listen or download, please let me know what you experience as a result! And, if you feel called to share this resource with others in your world, that would be fantastic! As always, I'm committed to improving your health and success, namaste'.

No comments: