Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What 3 Words Will Shape Your 2011?

Two years ago, I was inspired by social media expert Chris Brogan to refine my goals and capture my true intentions by focusing on 3 Words that would shape my year. Here is a link to that post. Each year since, I've used my 3 Words and accompanying affirmations as a daily mantra to keep me focused and forward-thinking.

Here are my 3 Words for 2011:
1. RELEASE: I intend to release negative beliefs, energy and people from my mind and my life
2. ACT: I intend to take concrete, specific actions to fulfill my true intentions, dreams and desires
3. LOVE: I intend to keep my heart open to love in all its manifestations so that I may attract my love partner and soulmate

It's fitting that I write and share this post with you today, as I was able to physically release some "e-waste" from my space (old audio, computer equipment) -- one item, in particular, I was especially glad to let go of. The space is beginning to feel lighter.

In Focus on Your Vision, I write about how reaching a deeper level of awareness of your intentions can help you make choices about what you do, who you want to do it with, and how you respond to people when they make requests of your time.

Your intentions can transcend your personal and professional relationships and encounters. For me, this year, my intentions are blended between the two aspects of my life -- in a more explicit way than ever before. And, I feel that it's important for me to articulate them in this way so that I can be authentic to both my personal and professional goals.

What about you? What 3 Words Will Shape Your 2011? Feel free to comment here on the blog or tweet me your 3 Words on Twitter to @Coach_Colette.

No comments: