Wednesday, June 23, 2010

VOTE to Help Coach Colette Get on Oprah's New Network

I’m reaching out to my followers, friends and fans to ask for your support, vote and assistance with spreading the word about my latest endeavor – my video audition for the new Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN).


In case you didn't know, one of my BIGGEST dreams is to have my own TV show. I really enjoy being able to help leaders like you via different media outlets (think of my TV and radio appearances, and my podcast channel). So, when I learned of the opportunity to submit a video audition for the new OWN I jumped at the chance!

The video features me briefly discussing my Competent Advantage coaching philosophy and my goal to help leaders across the country achieve their BIGGEST dreams. I’d love it if you would take a look at my video, and vote to help me have this video seen by the casting agents and Oprah. The URL link for viewing, VOTING and SHARING the video with your network is:

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=15164&promo_id=1

Or, you can search for “Colette” under the audition entries if you have any problems with the link. As an FYI, it may take some time for your vote to be added to the system.

THANK YOU in advance for your support. Please spread the word if you can. I’ll keep you posted on what happens! Cheers, Coach Colette

No comments: