Thursday, January 01, 2009

January 1 - A Day of Meditation

I was inspired by doing some research on the The Official Kwanzaa Web Site about the last day of Kwanzaa, January 1. It's intended to be a day of meditation and self-reflection to explore some of our deepest issues, concerns and values.

On this New Years Day, I thought I'd share the three primary Kawaida meditation questions to inspire your internal journey. They are:
  1. Who am I?

  2. Am I really who I SAY I am?

  3. Am I all I ought to be?

2008 was a year of self-reflection and introspection for me. I hope to continue my internal journey in 2009 so that I can be of continued help and service to the world.

I do wish all of you great blessings in 2009. I'll close this post with a link to The Odu Ifa Meditation to inspire us all to "give continuous attention to the future; and let us give deep consideration to the consequences of things."

3 comments:

fatfighter said...

Happy New Year, Coach! Here's to a fabulous 2009!

Coach Colette said...

Thanks, Sahar! Happy New Year to you too. Here's looking forward to fun, happiness and prosperity for you and your circle of influence in 2009.

angel said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
degree home