Thursday, November 27, 2008

Words of Thanks from Coach Colette

In honor of the season and Thanksgiving holiday, I thought I'd share my thoughts on people and things for which I'm thankful.
  • I am thankful for my family - especially my parents who have given me love, encouragement and support throughout my life. The dinner I'm cooking only scratches the surface at my love at gratitude to you both.
  • I am thankful for my friends - many of whom are not "local" to my area. But know that I'm glad for our connection.
  • I am thankful for my health - I've felt a few more "creaks" in the joints; but overall, thanks to the body that enabled me to travel the country this year -- often on less sleep and nourishment than it deserved!
  • I am thankful for my talents and abilities - touches on the core mission of my company to help others recognize their greatness -- I'm glad for my skills (including those I've not yet surfaced).
  • I am thankful for my business - a vehicle to help fulfill my life purpose.
  • I am thankful for my home - even when I'm stir crazy on those "in-office" days, I'm aware of how lucky I am to have a warm safe place to live.
  • I am thankful for all the "right" people with the "right" energy I've met - along the way, on the journey ...
AND ...

I am grateful for the opportunity to express these thoughts and share positive energy with YOU!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours!

No comments: