Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Commit to Your Fitness Goals TODAY at 2 PM EDT

There are less than two hours until our LIVE TALKCAST on Women's Health & Fitness at 2:00 PM EDT. So, I thought I'd share my fitness goals with you (only fair, right?).
  1. Review both of the Pilates and Yoga videos I have at home to see which movements I prefer (within the next week)
  2. Take advantage of the FREE 1-Hour personal training session I got at my last college alumni event (call to schedule within the next two weeks)
  3. Commit to engaging in one or more of the above physical activities (within the next 30 days)

Wow, putting it down here on the blog really seals the commitment. Not only because this is a public space (i.e., you can check in to keep me honest); but, because it's the actual process of writing them down. To be honest, the videos have been on the shelf for a while. One even made it on top of the entertainment center (I thought maybe if it was within my eyesight ...). I pulled out the yoga mat and put it in my living room last week. Neither of those actions worked. You see? Like I've said before; even the coach needs some accountability!

So, tell me YOUR fitness goals -- post them here, or join the talkcast and either share in the chat room or call us:

Dial: (724) 444-7444, Enter: 30294 # (Talkcast ID), Enter: 1 # or your PIN

Rebecca and I can't wait to hear from you! :)

No comments: