Monday, August 21, 2006

Can't Get No (Job) Satisfaction?

Hey there, I hope you've been enjoying your summer. I've spent some time catching up with my colleagues over (iced!) coffee and tea.

Recently, I spoke with Tim Mulvaney Founder & President of The Mulvaney Group. He and I got to talking about our clients and reflecting on some of the challenges people face with achieving career fulfillment -- particularly the Courageous Conversations TM with their managers when things aren't going so well.

Well, before we knew it, we came up with some cool tips to leverage your Competent Advantage TM to increase your job satisfaction and take charge of your career. Since it's still summer, we've made it easy for you to get this info while you're catching your last rays on the beach:
  1. LISTEN to our podcast on the web: http://www.themulvaneygroup.com/2006/08/live_conversati_1.html
  2. You can also READ the tip sheet
  3. Or, you can DOWNLOAD the podcast to your iPod from the iTunes Music Store! Search "Podcasts" for "Courageous Conversations"

Let me know what you think!

No comments: