Tuesday, April 08, 2014

From Health Scare to Health Coach: NEW Video

I know firsthand how difficult it can be to maintain a healthy lifestyle -- especially for folks like you and me who are out there, "in the arena," trying to create change in the world. Life is what happens when you're busy make plans, right? And, yet, we each continue on our self exploration journey -- aiming to make today be a little bit better than yesterday.

This NEW video is a quick snapshot into my journey -- from my first (minor) health scare way back in 2006, to the present, and my commitment to help YOU reduce YOUR stress so you can be your best Self.



Watch and let me know what you think! Then, tell me: What other aspects of my health journey or coaching work would you like to know more about?

No comments: