Monday, March 05, 2012

What eBook Are You Reading This Week?

What eBooks will you read during eBook Week?

Or, perhaps I should ask: on which device will you be reading those eBooks? Have you upgraded to the Kindle Fire, or are you awaiting the release of the new iPad?

To celebrate eBook Week, I'm offering a 50% discount on my Focus on Your Vision eBook through midnight (PST) on Saturday, March 10th. To participate in this offer, visit my Smashwords publishing site HERE and enter code REW50 at checkout.

After you've download and read my eBook, it would be great if you took a moment to write a review and share what you learned/gained on the Smashwords or Amazon site.

FUN Fact: You probably won't be surprised to learn that The Help is the most downloaded eBook from libraries (in adult fiction) -- it's been on the list for 32 months!

No comments: