Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Coach Colette is Back in the Classroom

It's Back to School season, and the Coach is back in the classroom - virtually and in person! In addition to my client seminars (and the upcoming PLA "Tour"), I thought I'd share info on two upcoming public events. Would be great if you're able to join me.

1) Tuesday, September 15 - 12:00 PM EDT

You can listen to me chat LIVE with host Deb Bailey at www.blogtalkradio.com/powerwomenmag. Dial in to ask me questions about how you can achieve sustainable results in your career and personal life: (646) 929-0160; or TWEET ME your questions in advance of the show and I'll respond on-air.

Power Women Magazine is an online publication about women by women for women on issues that are important to women worldwide.


2) Tuesday, September 22 - 6:30 PM EDT
What has poor communication cost you in your career, business or personal relationships? Learn how to Achieve Communication Breakthroughs! Join me for an interactive presentation as I develop your skills to:
  • Resolve interpersonal challenges diplomatically
  • Communicate goals and expectations clearly
  • Motivate others to share in your vision
DWC-NYC is a chapter of the Downtown Women's Club business network that makes professional networking affordable, effective and fun!

I look forward to seeing YOU in September! :)

No comments: