Tuesday, November 20, 2007

For What are You MOST Thankful?

As we approach the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I thought I'd engage us in reflection on the things for which we are most thankful.

I am most thankful for:
  • My family ... and my close friends who have become family
  • My health -- which enables me to do things I enjoy (including running my business)
  • My circle of colleagues/trusted advisors who keep me inspired (even when things don't go as planned)
  • My opportunities and challenges -- which help me to learn, grow and inspire others

... just to name a few things. How about you?

For what are YOU most thankful?

Spending time to reflect on and acknowledge the positive, helpful aspects and people of our lives can be a great way to reduce stress. It can remind us of our sources of support (both internal and external) for when we're dealing with difficult or challenging situations.

One of my colleagues shared a link to a great site to help you examine your attitude for gratitude: Women of Spirit Online. Please enjoy the site when you have a few moments to truly reflect on the questions that will appear in the introduction.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: