Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Colette gets “Sirius” about Career Development on March 15th!

SAVE THE DATE!

On Wednesday, March 15th at 6:00 PM Eastern, I’ll be on Martha Stewart Living Radio revealing tips on how to stay motivated during your career exploration.

You will have three ways to ask me questions and share your experiences:

  1. CALL IN to the show at 1-866-675-6675
  2. POST your question here in the Competent Advantage TM community
  3. EMAIL your question to me at info@instepconsulting.com

If I answer your question or share your story on the air, I'll be sure to keep the source confidential unless you tell me otherwise.

If you’re not already a Sirius satellite radio customer, you can sign up for a FREE TRIAL at: http://www.sirius.com/WhatIsIt/TryIt

Hope to chat with you on March 15th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Sirius gig -- hope it went well!