Friday, September 09, 2005

It's Back to School Time ...

coWe all know what September means -- even if we're not actually in school anymore. It's time to hit the books, so to speak. The hazy, lazy days of summer are over; and it's time to get back on top of our respective games.

I must admit to a little end-of-summer blues myself. However, much as I relished posting audio blogs to you from the beach, I am excited about the new things in store for Fall 2005.
  1. COMING SOON: "What's Your Competent Advantage?"TM goes LIVE! I'll be conducting workshops in conjunction with the upcoming launch of the KIP Learning Center. Keep an eye out here or visit their website for dates and registration information.
  2. My company is launching a new employee orientation program called Getting Onboard! It's designed to help people like you (as you get new, exciting jobs!) to navigate the waters so you can truly exhibit your skills and talents once hired. Help me to "create a buzz" about the program -- check out the description on our website.

I would be remiss if I did not share my regards and prayers to those who have been affected by Katrina and its aftermath. I know we each are trying to do our part to support and assist. At the bottom right of this site, there is now a direct link to the American Red Cross website.

Not to say that anyone needs additional motivation to assist, but perhaps mobilizing a volunteer effort at one's job or school on behalf of Katrina survivors may be a way to "step out of a comfort zone" to demonstrate one's leadership and project management abilities ... Just a thought.

My best regards to you all!

No comments: