Thursday, November 24, 2011

Embrace Your Life With Love and Gratitude

One of my favorite quotes/affirmations comes from a guided meditation I often listen to called Love & Gratitude:
The more I embrace my life with LOVE and GRATITUDE, the more my life becomes a song of PEACE that I joyfully share with the world.
On this day of Thanksgiving, I'm once again inspired to reflect on the things and people for whom I'm most grateful. I'll make some connections to my 3 Words for 2011 as well.

I'm always grateful for my parents and for the time I get to spend with them. It doesn't escape me how lucky I am to still have them in my life. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to have helped them celebrate their milestone birthdays this year.

I'm grateful for my friends -- for those who are more like family, and for those who are new friends. I'm grateful for the possibility to attract the right people with the right energy into my life.

I'm grateful for my abilities that allow me to run my business and attract/retain clients. I'm grateful for the new projects as well as the opportunity to reconnect with old partners to help transform people's lives and organizations.

From my 3 Words, I'm grateful for the opportunity to RELEASE some old stories that were keeping me stuck in old paradigms and mindsets. It's been a year of self-discovery that has truly tested my ability to "walk my talk." And, as a coach, I know that transformation is an ongoing process. As one of my coaches indicated in a session: "Yesterday's transformation is today's ego trip."

Also from my 3 Words, I'm grateful for the opportunity to take some unreasonable ACTIONS in my personal sphere. While all of the outcomes may not have been what I intended, I'm grateful for the experiences as I know they will serve me in the long run.

And, I'm grateful for my ability to keep my heart open to LOVE in all its manifestations as I can continue on my journey.

I hope you'll take some time to reflect on those things and people for whom you're most grateful. Feel free to share them here, if you'd like. Be sure to share them with the special people in your life. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

sales careers said...

This website has very valuable info on it. I hope other websites spend sometimes to improve themselves just like this one. I must recommend it for my friends and try to make my website as good as this one.

Sales Jobs