Thursday, November 26, 2009

Words of Thanks from Coach Colette

I can't believe that another year has almost concluded. I'm sure I say this every year; but it really does seem like it hasn't been that long since I created my 2009 vision board. Now, it's Thanksgiving and nearly time to get my vision for 2010 in focus.

As I reflect upon this past year, here are a few of the things I'm most thankful/grateful for:
  • I'm grateful for the opportunity to have spent much of this past year traveling the country and getting to meet so many wonderful people who are dedicated to improving their communities.
  • I'm grateful for the chance to collaborate with some fantastic, talented people in the design and delivery of training programs for our mutual clients.
  • I'm grateful for the clients who have included me into their worlds and allowed me to be a part of their future vision of a better world/work environment.
  • I'm grateful for all of the people who participated in my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration - both in person and virtually. These include my friends who helped me, their friends who shared favorite memories and thoughts, our extended family, and the people who worked to make the event a success.
  • I'm grateful for my parents, and for each celebration (large and small) we're able to share together.
  • I'm grateful for my friends who continue to stick by me and cheer me on in my efforts (despite my mood or actions).
  • I'm grateful for my own persistence and perseverance (ok, stubborness!) that enables me to continue even when I'm not sure of the outcome.
I'll close with the last part of the daily affirmation I've read to myself this year:
I give thanks for the immediate, complete, divine fulfillment of my desires. This or something better comes forth with perfect timing according to God's rich good for me.


 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your special ones!

No comments: